TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, October 29, 2010

We can start living in the kingdom now!


















Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (NKJ)

Today, we need to seek the Kingdom of God, do the business of the Kingdom of God, and God's will because all the other things will fall into place.
Worrying about tomorrow wastes your time and energy, depletes your emotions, and doesn’t accomplish anything.
We prepare for the future kingdom by living in it now,spreading Jesus' love 
                               Sweet Blessings,
                                              Virginia
Visit Spiritual Sundays for more weekend blessings, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger.

30 comments:

Tete said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words Virginia. Wishing you a very nice weekend.

Ruth said...

this is very inspiring post. so true. Thank you for sharing!!

Blessings,
Ruth

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Hi Virginia, great post and I love love love the little tin man on your sidebar.

Susy said...

Being kingdom-minded and living like a kingdom citizen is my goal. But oh what a battle! Blessings for a wonder-ful weekend.

PCovi said...

Abundant life :) John 10:10
Love ya Virginia!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the shortest posts pack the most punch!!! Happy Spiritual Sunday.

Charlotte said...

This is so true. This scripture has been meaningful to me for many many years. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Saleslady371 said...

A great word for us today!

Karen said...

TRUE! I needed this reminder! Bless you.

Renee said...

Very thought provoking post Virgina...so true and for some reason so hard to remember!!

Haelie said...

We so often fail to realize that our eternal life starts here and now. Thank so much for the reminder!

Annesphamily said...

Lovely words today. Thanks for sharing them with me. I needed to hear these words. Your blog is wonderful. Anne

Lisa notes... said...

Such encouraging words that I need to hear daily! Yes, NOW is the time to enjoy living and serving and loving in the Kingdom. Thanks for sharing this.

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Beautiful post and so true. Thanks for the reminder.
Annette

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Virginia,
I am going to contemplate on that today--it is powerful!!! Have a blessed Sunday!
XO

Lisa said...

This was the text for this morning's sermon! I guess the Lord knew I needed to hear it...Thanks!

Cathy said...

Thanks for that very encouraging post, Dear.

Breathing In Grace said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11 and leaving me a sweet comment. I've enjoyed visiting your blog, too! I'm your latest follower!

Anonymous said...

Such a perfect reminder. I call it living on the way to living. Beautiful!

Love your pictures of Spain too. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! What a blessing to have visited.

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to visiting.

Anonymous said...

This was an inspiring post. Your Scripture verse was so meaningful. Have a blessed day.

Janis Van Keuren said...

The theme of your blog and the introduction is heartwarming. Seeking His kingdom first will greatly alleviate the worries of tomorrow, just as you said.
Thoughtful post.

Blessings,
Janis

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Make someone happy is one of my top five songs ever of all time! I loved hearing it. I also loved your header. And, that verse is one of my favorites also.

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

Virginia that is a wonderful looking sunset and lovely words to share. I yearn one day for that literal Kingdom but until that day I'm in training.

Jeanne said...

Hi Virginia, this is a lovely meaningful post. I so agree with this.
Blessings, Jeanne

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

This is a truth that is harder to live out than it seems. Our human nature wants to worry, but in God there is no worry or fear.

FancyHorse said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog!
This is one of my favorite verses. To live it is to be one with Him, and to enjoy the peace that passes understanding.

myletterstoemily said...

that is so true, and we let ourselves
get beaten down by the pretend
kingdom.

thanks for the reminder!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Virginia,
Your post is beautifully written and I love the scripture verse you have shared. Thank you and I hope you are having a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Loved your post...so very, very true. I have read those verses so often, and yet I find myself worrying. Thankful that I have a loving and forgiving heavenly Father.

Great post.