TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pictures of Spain


It was my first visit to the beautiful country of Spain and I felt in love with the place, the people and the architecture.I took lots of pictures but what I loved the most was takeing pictures of doors as they are like taking pictures of the face of a building, they are designs that have stories to tell and which reveal the distinctive color palette of the city. Here are a few pictures, mainly of doors, but also including some of balconies and windows.















                                                Sweet Blessings,
                                           Virginia

4 comments:

PCovi said...

Oh they are beautiful!
That was a once in a lifetime trip I imagine :) I would have worn my camera out!
Tell us about the food when you get time :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Virginia, I adore these architectural photos you have shared. I have always wanted a window box on a balcony and these doors are truly amazing. I have a blog friend in WA state who a year or so ago shared a collection of door photos from wineries she and her husband have visited.
So glad you were able to take this trip of a lifetime and thank you for sharing with us.
John and I want to thank you for your continued prayers also.
Wishing you a restful evening.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos! Spain looks like it would be an interesting place to visit :-)

~Ron

Charlotte said...

Love all your pictures of Spain. I've never been there but have been to other European countries. I love the ornate architecture of these older countries. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Thank you for sharing you joy.
Blessings,
Charlotte