TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Back From Vacation.......

I am having a difficult time transitioning back from vacation. I had an amazing fifteen days in Spain
I need to get my non-vacation groove back…..
Spain is a beautiful country and ideal location for vacation .Anyway here’s a few pics from my Spain holiday and will be posting again soon!






                                                Sweet Blessings,
                                          Virginia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Virginia. Glad you had a safe trip and your photos are great. What beautiful scenery and the weather looks just perfect.

Tete said...

Your photos are great. I think I would have stayed...glad you are back!

Mevely317 said...

Welcome home!
... and thanks for sharing a bit of Spain; I'm looking forward to seeing more!

PCovi said...

Thought you'd never come back!
Wow it looks intriguing! I know you made lots of memories :)

Unknown said...

Welcome home girl.. It looks like you had a vacation of a life time..
Glad you had fun,but glad your back..
God Bless

Patti said...

Awhile back, I had bookmarked your page with the teacup holder, as I want my husband to make me something like that. Today, I pulled up that page, and I decided to visit your most recent post. So that is how I found myself here.

I agree that it is always hard to get back in the groove after a vacation. Seems we often leave our hearts where we were visiting.

Spain does indeed look lovely. I don't suppose it's a place I will ever visit, though, as I am just not one who likes to fly. Of course, if there was an Atlantic cruise to Spain, I COULD get there that way.

Anyhow, have a lovely day,
Patti