Imagine for a moment the 3000-year-old, giant California redwood tree--over
25 stories high--taking 17 people hand-in-hand to reach around it. Enough lumber
to build 40 five-room houses. And then imagine that this all once came from a
tiny seed, weighing only 1/16 thousandth of an ounce (0.0018 grams), and so
small you could lose it in the palm of your hand. Then ask yourself, "Would God
have given more potential to a tree than he would to you and me?"Our heavenly Father is in charge of fulfilling the potential He has given us—lets trust Him to do exactly that.
Lets Open our Bible and Unlock our Potential
Also Visit Spiritual Sundays. It would be a wonderful gift for anybody in need of spiritual uplift.



5 comments:
That sure puts things in perspective, doesn't it? Awesome!
Great post. I think we all only do about 10% of what we are capable of what we could do. We just need to believe that His power is our power and stomp on through the grape vines!
I had never thought about it exactly that way before. I've seen those giant redwoods many times and have been in the car driving through one. (I wasn't driving). Thank you for sharing this encouraging post. I like the picture of the old Pontiac driving through the tree.
Blessings,
Charlotte
I love the illustration of the Giant Redwoods and the potential in a seed. If God can do that much through a seed, just think what He can do through you and me!
what a powerful post. Love that tree. We've stood under the red trees and we're in awe of their greatest...a little taste of His awesomeness. Hope your day shines.
Post a Comment