Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
We can rest assured and trust that we are held in God's loving hands and everything will be alright.
Also Visit Spiritual Sundays. It would be a wonderful gift for anybody in need of spiritual uplift.
Also Visit Spiritual Sundays. It would be a wonderful gift for anybody in need of spiritual uplift.


3 comments:
"I believe, help me with my unbelief." This phrase in the Bible I can certainly relate too. I know I am in God's hands and I certainly believe he has my best interest in hand. I struggle with the peace of it all. Thank you for sharing.
My hand is in His and that reminder encourages my heart. Thank you.
What a powerful video. Great message. Thank you for sharing it.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Post a Comment