God said "Build a better world." I said, "How? The world is such a complicated, cold dark place and there is nothing I can do." God said "Just build a better you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.
“Pray, hope, and don’t worry! Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact, on certain occasions, you should speak to Him only with your heart.”
Saint (Padre) Pio
3 comments:
I stumbled upon your blog and blessed as I looked around here! And, I'm your newest follower!
Love is all there is.....amen!
Blessings!
Jackie
This is something I ask every single day. Make me a better person. If we all were better , the world would have to change. We are the world. It reflects who we are and what we think matters most. Change cones one person at a time.
Love your posts!
This song ministered to me today. My heart cry is to be the better me.
Post a Comment