"Everything is a grace, everything is the direct effect of our father's love—difficulties, contradictions, humiliations, all the soul's miseries, her burdens, her needs—everything, because through them, she learns humility, realizes her weakness. Everything is a grace because—everything is God's gift. Whatever be the character of life or its unexpected events—to the heart—that loves, all is well."
~St. Therese of Lisieux~
St. Therese's words remind us that everything we experience, every trial and suffering is a gift from God. If we can shift our perspective and hearts to truly embrace this reality, then our lives become infused with grace and a power of love that surpasses our own limits and abilities.
When we receive every circumstance as a gift from God then we move from misery to mystery and from victim to victory.
Linked with:Spiritual Sundays



3 comments:
Awesome! Something for me to think on for awhile. Thanks for the post today.
I love that--everything that happens to us has the potential to be grace filled. I find joy in that truth, and I want to be mindful of it's miracle.
Grace is a wonderful miracle! Thanks for the lovely post. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment