TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, June 10, 2011

He knows everything about me.

From nothing I was created by God and for everything I can trust him. I can trust God as my Loving Father as God is the only one who knows everything about me. He knows even the deepest of my heart, my happiness and my sorrows, my laughter and my tears.
He is the one who gives me the strength that I need, the grace that keeps me going.

I just am so in awe with God. I love him because he loved me first.


Visit Spiritual Sundays for more weekend Blessings, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger.



9 comments:

PCovi said...

I had you on my mind today...just picked up my laptop and your blog was the topmost on my sidebar!

Yes, God knows me and likes me anyway! Haha :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the lovely video Virginia. Blessings to you this weekend.

Charlotte said...

This is such a beautiful meaningful post. The video is beautiful. What a blessing to know that He knows all about me and loves me still.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Lisa notes... said...

It is definitely a blessing to be known by the Lord. I feel so blessed by that.

This is a new song to me. Glad to hear it!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I was just telling by grandson how the Lord knows everything about us.What a beautiful song.
God Bless,
Ginger

Pamela said...

I'm in awe of God, too. To Him I owe everything. I'm thankful He knows my heart.

Praising Him,
Pamela

Dawning Inspiration said...

Beautiful. Thanks for the comment and visit today...

PS: LOVE that quote in the upper right. I am never not amused at myself... plenty of things to laugh about myself!! ;o)

Patti Hanan said...

What a loving Heavenly Father we have, who knows all about us and still loves us more than we can know. Blessings :)

Misty said...

So blessed we are to have a loving Father who knows us so deeply.. Who perhaps knows us better than we know ourselves.

Blessings,
Misty