click photos to enlarge
I am linking with Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday..... Go over to visit Kathleen and all the others for more whites inspiration!
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.
“Pray, hope, and don’t worry! Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact, on certain occasions, you should speak to Him only with your heart.”
Saint (Padre) Pio
30 comments:
Your white bathroom is lovely..and really large! Great accessories.
I really like your white bathroom, especially that wicker vanity. It's beautiful!
Blessings,
Marcia
Hi Virginia, What a luxurious bath. Every detail is so beautiful. This is a perfect post for White Wednesday! Blessings to you today.
WOW huge! You could do your job at home! Verrrry pretty too... I love the white and all your collections in there :)
So pretty. I like green, white and pink together in these shades.
Great mixture of wicker, glass and silver.
Tete
this is like a girly dream :) so lovely.xxx
Your master bath has it all....space, romance, white and beauty!
hi Virginia,
thats so cool! i thought its a celebrity bathroom..well you really are one of them..good day!
Oh I wish I had a bathroom as big and as nice as yours!
Oh I wish I had a bathroom as big and as nice as yours!
Wow your bath is just gorgeous, and HUGE!!!
xo,
Debra
Great pictures! So large, you are lucky! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Jill
I love your dainty little wicker table with chair. So pretty. Thanks bunchrs for visiting me. olive♥
Thank you Virginia for stopping by Mammabellarte. Have a great rest of the week. Ciao Rita
You decorated your bathroom so nice! I like the little wicker vanity. Thank's for stopping by. Have a good week....Julian
Your master sweet is beautiful! On my computer the walls look like a beautiful shade of pale green... Is that just the lighting? Any way... It is very pretty! :)
~Liz
Your bathroom is huge! I love it! You are so lucky to have so much space! I especially love your dressing table, and all of your wonderful shelves and curio cabinets. And I really like the corbels, too (at lest I think that's what they are called!).
Wow your house was very beautiful...love it specially the bathroom...thanks for visiting..following you now follow back if you can...God Bless.
Chronicle of An Inconsistent Mom
Inside Malaysia
Ohh by the way thanks for that encouraging comment...homeschooling was really indeed needs a lot of patient hehehe.
Chronicle of An Inconsistent Mom
Inside Malaysia
Your bathroom is huge and it's gorgeous!..Christine
your bathroom is heeuuuge!! I love the soft colors, and all of your treasures everywhere. It's beautiful in there!!!!!
Debbie@houseatthelake
I have 8 questions for you!
Come see me-
http://tete-beyondthegardengate.blogspot.com/2010/09/8-questions.html
Hugs- Tete
Very pretty bathroom.
Enjoy your day.
Blessings.
" ♥ Regina "
Lovely white bathroom. Love your white vanity. I need to paint mine white, but hubby made it and it is oak so that will probably not happen. :)
Blessings~
Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous bathroom!! Wow, it's stunning! Great work with the amazing decorating!
Renee
What a wonderfully large bathroom you have... beautiful! Love all your whites!
Have a great day,
~ Jo :)
What a pretty, pretty room!
Rene
I can see why you love your bathroom. It's wonderful! Thanks for the tour and the visit. God bless!
So nice and pretty:))
Hugs, Biljana
Post a Comment