
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.
“Pray, hope, and don’t worry! Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact, on certain occasions, you should speak to Him only with your heart.”
Saint (Padre) Pio
5 comments:
Very true and such sweet illustrations.
Awsome, beautiful! I love it! Thank you for sharing.
I LOOOOOVE this post! I live this on a great day, hope to live it on a less-than-great day,and need reminding on a bad day. You've covered my daily needs of optimism no matter how the day is going.
Today it is a sweet day of rainy-blustery-blowy outdoors, but I sit here reading a bit while I listen to Lydia play the harp. It sounds like listening at the Pearly Gates. Your post had the same flavor. Thanks Virginia. I love coming to your LOVEly place. : D
I'm bad about number 4!
Why can't people just be more loving? Maybe they should follow your example...
I love the saying and wish we all lived by them
Post a Comment