Lamentations 3:22-23
New Living Translation (NLT)
22. The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
23. Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
God’s greatest gift to us is His Compassion and mercy that allow us to begin again, and our greatest gift to God is our surrender. When we surrender we open ourselves to allow God to work and guide us in our daily life. Aren’t we glad that God is compassionate and merciful ? He is worthy of all the worship and praise that we can possibly offer.
Visit Spiritual Sundays for more weekend Blessings, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger.



10 comments:
Beautiful post, Virginia. Wishing you many blessings this weekend.
surrender...I struggled so much with that....but now I think...to surrender brings peace. And I'm totally grateful for His peace....have a great weekend
I struggle with this myself..daily surrender does bring us serenity and peace. Lovely post, Virginia.
Hi, What a wonderful post on surrender to God! I've had a couple of wise pastors who challenged us to daily tell God we surrender ourselves to Him and I started doing that years and years ago - I have NEVER regretted it. Not that I am perfect. Or that I don't have to re-surrender often. :) But just the joy of choosing His will and choosing to live the surrendered life continually - and telling Him, "if I don't remember to do it - Please take me ANYWAY" and knowing I can trust Him to do it. It's truly a blessing! Thank you for a lovely reminder and those encouraging Bible verses
Thankful for God's mercy! Beautiful post, Virginia.
My husband illustrates God's mercies as sitting by the front door, new and ready to be picked up as we being a new day. Great is His faithfulness!
What a beautiful song. I had never heard it before. The words are so true. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Yes I am...great post.
Hugs- Tete
Love it.
I loved this post. I just read this morning: It's God's job to sanctify me, and my job to rest in His love.
Post a Comment