May we live in a world at peace surrounded by God's love.
God bless!
Happy New Year !
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 15:13).
Visit Spiritual Sundays for more NEW YEAR'S Blessings, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger.



21 comments:
Happy New Year. I love the picture of the tide washing away the past! Blessings to you in 2011
Hugs and New Year blessings to you Virginia!
Hi Virginia,
Love that scripture from Romans. Thank you for sharing words of hope and encouragement.
Sending you and family my hopes for a new year filled with joy and God's continued favor.
Blessings and peace.
MTJ
Happy New Year Virginia.
Happy New Year!
Virgina..I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Happy New Year and wish you a blessed and miracle filled 2011..
Have a blessed year.
Hi Virginia ~ Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2011.
Happy New Year From Southern California.
Don't forget to watch the 122nd Rose Parade on New Year's Day coming from Pasadena, California...only 30 miles from The Old Geezer's home :-) If you miss the live telecast, I'm sure there will be lots of reruns through out the day.
No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. ~Henry Ward Beecher
May God Bless and Protect You in the Year to Come. ~Ron
Happy New Year! I love your header and other pictures and quotes. Thanks for the blessings.
Happy New Year!
One of the best blessings of Spiritual Sunday is the discovering of new bloggers to follow. I LOVED your whole sight. I read several of your back posts. = ) I am soo glad I stopped by for a visit, and I will definitely be back. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, and may the Lord richly bless you with His glory in 2011!...Debbie
Happy New Year to you as well.
God Bless,
Ginger
Happy New Year, Virginia! :)
Hi Virginia! You have such a lovely blog here and I am enjoying catching up on your posts. Thanks for stopping by. COem join me soon. Anne
wonderful post! Thank you for visiting and commenting to me. Happy New Year!
Blessings to you in this brand new year. I'm glad you share with us on Spiritual Sundays.
Charlotte
I just love the verses you chose for today. Have a blessed New Year.
Love the water washing away 2010 and 2011 coming in strong! Thanks for the encouraging Scripture.
Happy New Year,
Janis
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
I admire your idea of the second photo!
Happy New Year, too.
Yoshi
Hi Virginia - I hope your new year is filled with God's richest blessings.
Joan
Happy New year !
Blessings,
~Myrna
Post a Comment