
I haven't participated in Pink Saturday in a while but this photo caught my eye for its pretty pink color. Then the recipe sounded just as good as it looked. What a great punch to serve during summer! The recipe includes instructions for both non-alcoholic and alcoholic versions so you can please everyone. This would also be great for wedding and baby showers (especially if mom is having a girl!)
Sparkling Punch
Yield
Makes about 9 cups
Ingredients
1 (12-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail
1 qt. club soda, chilled
Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
Preparation
1. Stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Champagne Punch: Substitute 1 (750-milliliter) bottle extra-dry Champagne or sparkling wine and 1/4 cup orange liqueur for club soda; proceed with recipe as directed
(photo from southernliving.com)
I hope everybody have a Wonderful and Happy Pink Saturday !Now go visit Beverly http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/.
and enjoy all the fun and beautiful Pink from all the participants.


33 comments:
What a heavenly pretty in pink punch! The photo is pure eye candy!
What a wonderful blog post for Pink Saturday! It's windy and raining here in Upper Michigan today, so this is a breath of spring for me☺
Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and the j♥y of being surrounded by those you l♥ve.
See you next week!
Very pretty and a great sounding treat for a hot summer day.
Wow, that not only looks delicious, too. I would love a glass just now.
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia. We've missed you.
Thanks for this delicious sparkling punch recipe Virginia.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hi there, Happy Pink Saturday! That punch is soooo pretty - makes me thristy. TY for visiting me today,
xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
MaidenShade.com
What a wonderful blog post for Pink Saturday!!!Happy Pink Saturday!!!!!!!!!!
love your blog quoate/believe and others in past posts. enjoyed my visit, "I'll be back" Ha! happy pink Heidi
that looks wonderful and I bet tastes even better, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
How refreshing!
~ Gabriela ~
very inviting and refreshing looking, pretty in pink too! TFS
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~
Yummy looking Lemonade:)
Happy Pink Saturday to you too!!!
Smiles,
kayellen
Oh! That's sounds good! Happy PS!
Perfect pink! Happy Pink Saturday!
I could have used this today while sitting on the deck! Such a refrreshing picture!
Oh I love the picture of the pinke lemonade...I will definitely have to make this recipe...looks so refreshing on a hot day..thanks for stopping by my blog..Happy weekend! Miss Bloomers
Sounds delish! Especially with the weather I'm having in my neck of the woods this weekend, blue skies and sun. Happy Pink Saturday and have a blessed weekend!
Oh yum....
Thank you for this recipe.
Have a beautiful weekend.
Looks yummy and perfect for the weather we have been having here this weekend.
Wendy
That looks so good and a perfect recipe for a hot day!
That looks so good. Thanks. Happy Pink Saturday.
I could go for some of the lovely Pink Punch.
xo Cath
I'd make the punch just for the colour! I definitely have to try this (I think I'll have to post it on my blog as well, for the UK crowd if that's alright with you). Happy Pink Saturday!
Thanks so much for the punch recipe. I'm actually looking for recipes for my step-daughters upcoming wedding shower. I think I'll include this one.
Happy PS
Kris
Virginia,
Happy Pinkness to you!
That pink punch is so pretty :0)
Have a grand pink week..
Love & Light,
Stephanie
Yummy for the tummy and for the eyes as well. :) LOVE the pink punch! Have a lovely Sunday and week ahead.
Back Porch Blessings,
Rebecca
YUMMY!! That looks so pretty and refreshing. Thank you for sharing. You have a great weekend too. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Happy Pink Saturday
Oh yum! This sounds so good. I love cranberry juice and it would be so delish with lemonade! I am going to put this recipe aside and try it out for a gathering...
thank you for sharing
Judi
Oh so yummy! That just looks so pretty! I had a get together on Sat. and I mixed equal parts flavored selzer in tropical flavor and some V-8 Smoothie drink in banana/strawberry and two large serving spoons of crushed pineapple. In a blender, oh it was so refreshing!
Thank you for the lovely recipe - it looks so Pink and refreshing. Thank you for stopping by my blog it is much appreciated. I hope you have a wonderful new week.
This looks delicious! Thank you for sharing the recipe! Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday, and have a wonderful week ahead!
Thank you for the recipe! I will put it in my Bloggy Recipe book!
Delicious
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D
Finally catching up on Pink Sat! First, thanks for visiting the Marmelade Gypsy. Second, would you mind if I just pulled up a chair to that table and had a nice tall glass of that most tasty looking lemonade? Looks wonderful!
Post a Comment