TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday

The thing I love to collect the most of are teacups.
A while back I bought this display rack for my them few teacups collection. I found two of them in a garage sale. I still have the other one empty sitting in a corner of my garage. I love finding bargains….                                                                                                                                                                    
     

 As you can see now I have it all filled.
There is something about teacups that I adore.
 I think there are so romantic.
.                                                                                                                                                                  



Here is an wonderful idea to use your teacups, filled them with cupcakes.
 It will be great to serve at a party or a shower.
 Don’t you think?  

I will be linking this post with
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday, at A Breath of Fresh Air  and Silken Purse
Tea Time Tuesday, at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor

Thank you to all the Tea Party Hostesses ~

16 comments:

Lady Katherine said...

How I love your teacup display shelf! I can't wait to see your other! I adore a good buy too! lol Thank you for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday. Your teacups are so lovely! You have a wonderful collection! Yes, I love a cupcake in a teacup!

Anonymous said...

Your teacups are so lovely Virginia. I love the display rack. Cupcakes are currently so popular and I love the idea of serving them in a teacup. Thanks for sharing your pretty collection.

Princesa Nadie said...

You have a beautiful collection! I love it...
Thank you for your visit ,meeting you has been a pleasure
Hugs

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Virginia :) I've thought about getting one of those teacup displays, but not sure where I could put one...most all my wall space is used, lol :) Perhaps one day I will get one, and will just have to do a little "re-arranging". You've been collecting some lovely teacups. I so need to start finding more for my collection, but I am really particular about what kind to get :)

Happy "Tea" Tuesday to you!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

bj said...

OMGoodness...this is just beautiful. I LOVE your cups and the shelf is adorable. It all makes me want to start a teacup collection..OOPS, I'm pretty sure I just heard Mr. Sweet SIGH ...can he read my thoughts now>?? hahaaa

Thanks for coming by my place with your sweet words..

Patti said...

Hi, this is my first visit to your blog. I'm making the tea party rounds today.

Your display shelf is beautiful. And your teacup collection...wow!! It's exquisite. And I LOVE the idea of serving cupcakes in teacups. Thanks for sharing that idea.

Have a lovely day,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

Doni said...

How BEAUTIFUL! I just love that shelf! And of COURSE the teacup collection. There's just something about a teacup huh? Lovely collection. Thanks so much for sharing yours with us!
Blessings, Doni

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I have a shelf just like that in my guest room!! Such pretty tea cups!!
I think that is such a great idea to put cupcakes in your tea cups!!

Debbie

Beth said...

Love your shelf with the pretty teacups! Love how you put the cupcakes in them too. I enjoyed your post.
Blessings, Beth

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

What a great way to display a teacup collection! It looks like a lovely piece of artwork.
Wonderful idea putting cupcakes in teacups for a special occasion!
Have a great week...
Tina xo

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a great tea cup display. Looks like you have some pretty tea cups. I love the idea of the cupcakes in the tea cups. laurie

Nancy Rosalina said...

Virginia, First, I loooove the name of your blog!!! Second..looove the teacup display, I need one of those, shelf thingys! And, Lordy I love the idea you shared of the cupcakes in the teacups..HOW ADORABLE! Nancy

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: A woman after my own heart. I love tea cups. Yours are amazing and you have so many. I would like to invite you to join Tea Cup Tuesday. I know the ladies would love to see your beautiful cups. Have a wonderful day. Blessings, Martha

PCovi said...

WOW! That is gorgeous! It is so fun building on a collection. The shelf is great.
I LOVE the idea of a cupcake in a teacup and I'll do it soon :)

paperbutterfly said...

De-lightful post!! Your display is very creative, for a wonderful collection of tea cups.
You have an invitation for tea anytime. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Pam

parTea lady said...

Hi, I just popped over from Fill My Cup With Beauty to see your lovely teacup display rack. You have a wonderful collection of tea cups and they look so pretty lined up on the shelves.